We are excited to announce that Sharky's, Fins and Snook Haven have been awarded the FRLA Seal of Commitment! The Seal of Commitment is the Florida Restaurant and Lodging Association's highest designation for hospitality safety and sanitation standards. Bearing this seal, we reaffirm our pledge to YOU that our restaurants are safe, sanitary and that all of our staff are expertly trained to uphold these standards. Above all, we want you, our valued guests, to feel comfortable dining in or ordering to-go from Sharky's and confident that we can provide you with an optimal dining experience - all while serving you safely.
Fins is open daily for Lunch from 12 to 3 PM and for Dinner from 4 to 10 PM. Sushi and cocktails are available all day from 12 to 10 PM. Fins hosts a daily happy hour, Fins Frenzy, each afternoon from 4 to 6 PM. We will have limited seating available to comply with social distancing and capacity standards, so we highly recommend making reservations. Just give us a call at 941-999-3467.
This Seal of Commitment reaffirms the initiatives we set in place to keep our employees, guests and community healthy, happy and safe. The following highlights the safety, sanitization & social distancing measures we’re executing on a daily basis. Our number one priority is to provide a safe & healthy environment for our employees to work in and for our guests to dine in:
- All employees who are currently staffed have been tested for COVID-19 and have received negative test results.
- While we were closed, the restaurant was deep-cleaned and sanitized with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- All employees are screened daily – including temperature checks – upon their arrival and are prohibited to work while ill or exhibiting any symptoms.
- Face masks are required among ALL employees – Front of House, Back of House & Management alike. Though not required, we appreciate when you wear your face mask while walking through common areas too!
- Common area surfaces, including tables, booths & seats, are sanitized using hospital-grade disinfectants between guests and nightly after closing.
- All menus are single use and replaced between guests. We also have our menu available via QR code!
- Condiments, salt & pepper shakers and other tableside accessories are sanitized and replaced between guests.
- Bathrooms & employee work areas are checked and sanitized regularly.
- All tables are spaced at least six feet apart to comply with social distancing standards. Barriers have been installed between booths.
- We are blessed with a generous outdoor deck and have made certain that each of these outdoor tables are also spaced at least six feet apart.
- In addition to dine-in services, we also offer takeout and convenient, contact-free curbside pickup.
Our focus is, as always, on the healthy, safety & well-being of our staff, guests and community. We thank each of you for support and look forward to seeing you soon!