As of Tuesday, March 17th, Sharky's on the Pier, Fins at Sharky's and Snook Haven will remain open in accordance with the new regulations recommended by Florida Governor DeSantis.
Our staff continues to uphold the highest sanitization procedures possible and we are continuing to do our part in protect our families and community during this difficult time.
We have implemented the following procedures in response to COVID-19:
- We are limiting guest capacity to 50% and are increasing space between tables to comply with the CDC's recommendation of staying 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing.
- With our already heightened standard of sanitization efforts, we are continuing to increase our methods of sanitization in response to an ever-evolving situations.
- We are sanitizing each menu between customer uses.
- We have removed all preset items on tables, including condiment baskets, silverware, glassware, salt and pepper shakers, napkins and table tents, and will bring freshly sanitized items to guests as needed.
- We have removed seats from bars to allow for greater spacing between guests.
- When cleaning all surfaces, we are utilizing single use sanitized wipes.
- We have assigned our staff separate duties. One group of staff is responsible for bussing and removing all dishware and food from tables, while the other group is responsible for bringing new dishware, food and drinks to tables.
- We are reducing reservations at Fins to adhere to limiting the restaurant's overall capacity to 50%.
We truly appreciate our guests' individual efforts in limiting their contact with our staff, shared surface areas and in practicing excellent hygiene. As we all know, the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and we our doing our due diligence to help slow the spread of this virus. Our focus is, as always, on the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and community.